The present terms apply to all service contracts concluded through this website of Digital Promotion (promotion.digital), as well as in all cases where, according to Greek legislation, a service is understood as concluded at a distance.
The terms may be modified without prior notice to consumers. In any case, the modified terms will not apply retroactively.
- This website is addressed to both consumers and professionals (legal or natural persons) (hereinafter and for the sake of brevity referred to as "Customers").
- The entire content of the website and the services provided through it are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
- The use of the content in any way for commercial purposes is permitted only with the written permission of the Company. Copying, re-publishing, uploading, dissemination, distribution, resale of the content of the Company's website is prohibited.
- A Customer who does not agree with the terms and conditions, must not use the website and services of the Company
Cookies are alphanumeric files that are transferred to the hard drive of the computer of the users/visitors of a website and are used to keep statistics necessary for the offer of services such as those mentioned above, as well as to determine the popular websites or for marketing purposes and the access of the user/visitor to the website - website that he/she wishes.
Cookies do not pose any risk to the computer of the user/visitor of the website. If a person does not wish to have information collected through cookies, he or she can configure his or her web browser to delete the cookies already on his or her hard disk and choose either to automatically reject all new cookies or to be asked each time a cookie is to be installed on the computer's hard disk whether he or she wishes to reject or accept it. Nevertheless, users/visitors should be aware that the choice to reject cookies will make it more difficult or impossible to use parts and services of the website.
At Digital Promotion protection of your rights and your personal data are of paramount importance. For this reason, the company is in compliance with the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data. We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about the information we collect about you and what we do with it.
The user/customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and in good faith and in accordance with the rules of good faith and business ethics. The users of the website of Digital Promotion Company (promotion. Digital) agree that they will not use them and the online store of sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways any content is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, offensive, annoying, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violates the privacy of another, is an infringement of another's privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, is likely to cause harm to minors in any way, may not be transmitted in accordance with the law or contractual or management relationships (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, violates applicable Greek and EU legislation and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any content used for collection or storage. personal data of users.
Right of access of the data subject
Under certain circumstances and by law, you have the right to:
- To be informed whether we hold personal data about you and, if so, what that data is and why we hold/use it.
- To request access to your personal data (commonly known as a 'data subject access request'). This enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request the rectification of your personal data that we hold. This enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request the deletion of your personal data. This enables you to request that we delete or remove personal data where there is no reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to its processing (see below).
- To object to the processing of your personal data where we rely on a legitimate interest (or third party interest) but your particular situation makes you want to object to the processing on that ground. You also have the right to object where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, such as profiling, which should not be subject to automated decision-making using your personal data or profile.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to stop processing your personal data, for example, if you want to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request that your personal data be transferred to you or another party (commonly known as the right to "data portability") in an electronic and structured format. This allows you to receive your data from us in an electronically usable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically usable format.
Withdrawal of consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that processing at any time. Once we receive notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will stop processing your information for the purpose or purposes for which you originally agreed, unless we have another legal basis to do so lawfully.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you should submit a completed online request form, which is available at the link (online subject rights form, or send an email to email@example.com or contact us by post at Digital Promotion & Partners,Google Partner, 36 Iasonidou Office, 54635, Thessaloniki, Greece.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, in such cases we may refuse to comply with your request.
We may need to ask you for specific information to enable us to confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access your data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another important security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who is not entitled to receive it.